home About Notification 2017 Exams 2017 Latest Jobs 2017 Syllabus Results Entrance Exam 2017 Latest Recruitment 2017 Punjabi Language Exam Dates 2017 Learn Punjabi Admission Alerts Typing Daily Gk MCQ Punjab Gk Quiz Tests Punjab Budget Gk Govt Jobs 2017 Some Prev Paper Today Gk 2017
How to Learn Punjabi Language
- Punjabi Language is most commonly written in the Gurmukhi script which is the most complete and accurate way to represent Punjabi sounds. Unlike Roman script, the Gurmukhi script follows a ‘one sound-one symbol’ principle. Gurmukhi word means that "from Mouth of Guru". Punjabi Language is widely speak language in Punjab State India. It is mother tongue of People of Punjab. Punjabi is now the third language in Parliament of Canada. Canada: Four years after Punjabi became Canada's third most common language, it has now attained the same status in the country's (canada) Parliament after English and French.
- The Gurmukhi script has forty one letters including thirty eight consonants and three basic vowel sign bearers (Matara vahak).
- Gurmukhi is written from left to right. The characters are normally aligned below the line of writing. The alphabet is also sometimes called ’the thirty - five ’, from the fact that the basic repertoire of consonant and consonant - like symbols numbers thirty-five.
- Independent vowels are constructed using three bearer characters: Ura (ੳ), Aira (ਅ) and Iri (ੲ). With the exception of Aira (which represents the vowel 'a') they are never used without additional vowel signs
- There are various type of software and tools available which will help you to learn Punjabi Typing like one of best tools are like Google Translator , Google Input Tools and other numerous type of software now a days easily available